The most effective approach to planning for growth is to begin with a Gap Analysis.
Rivervista will come on site to review the operation and interview key staff and employees. This typically takes 1-3 days depending on the size and complexity of the organization. Following the site visit, a report is compiled.The Gap Analysis helps identify the priorities for change.
Elements of the Gap Analysis include:
- Vision / Mission / Culture
- Facilities and Processes
- Compliance and Certifications
- Sales, Marketing, and Business Models
- Financial Modeling, Forecasting, and Controls
However, the Gap Analysis can be tailored based on the specific needs of the business.
Closing the Gap:
Once the focus is determined, then Rivervista partners with the management team to advise and stand shoulder to shoulder as changes are planned, implemented, and executed. This is tailored to the needs of the business, and can include sub-contracting as needed to deliver specialized expertise or additional personnel to expedite projects.
Rivervista Partners staff are available to support:
- Compliance Programs
- Management Systems – Quality, Environment, Health & Safety
- Certification – R2, RIOS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, NAID, B-Corp
- Vendor Selection & Audits – Downstream, Key Supplier
- Business Development & Marketing
- ERP Systems
- IT Infrastructure & IT Security
- Facility Security
- Data Sanitization & Destruction Systems and Processes
- Repair & Refurbishment Processes
- Logistics and On-site Services
- Financial Modeling and Controls
- Other services as needed